“Commercial General Liability Insurance.” How boring does THIS sound???!!!
Let’s face it, insurance stuff is painfully boring. Still, it’s a necessary evil. Don’t worry, we’re not trying to ‘impress’ you with big, fancy words in this article.
Just hearing the WORD ‘insurance’ is enough to make anyone want to take a nap in the middle of an amusement park.
We’re going to try to make it interesting… however, we will use words like “commercial liability insurance” or just “commercial insurance” here and there. Bear with us, this stuff is mighty important!
Let’s see if you really need any general liability insurance in the first place!
Do I Really Have to Have Commercial Liability Insurance? My Company Is Really Small.
We’re not going to lie. No matter the size of your company, all businesses are at risk of being sued. That’s just how people are! Unfortunately, getting yourself business coverage is a requirement.
We know you didn’t wake up this morning and say, “Awesome! Today I’m going to look at insurance quotes!” -there’s no way you are excited to do this! Regardless, it’s something that you need to do.
Trying to run around getting insurance quotes from different companies is very time-consuming. You’re starting a business, so you don’t have a lot of extra time to spare. Therefore, you can simply go to Hiscox to get your insurance quotes. It’s easy, it’s fast, and you can pick which company provides the best coverage for you.
Commercial Liability Insurance Types
Big or small, your company is not safe until you are covered. You must protect yourself from multiple types of issues. You may need workers comp insurance, auto insurance, product coverage insurance, etc. It all depends on the type of company you have or want to start.
What Are The Most Common Commercial Liability Insurance Policy Types?
- Workers Compensation – If you have employees, then you are required to carry workers compensation insurance, which pays out when an employee is injured while working for you. This coverage is required in most states, with a few exceptions.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Commercial auto insurance provides comprehensive, collision and liability protection for vehicles used by your operation. This policy covers vehicle operation by your employees during the normal course of business. Most times, if a personal vehicle is used for company purposes, a commercial vehicle policy is required.
- BOP – A business owner policy, or BOP, is a plan that combines many popular policy types, such as property and small business liability insurance coverage. By purchasing a combined policy, you will likely save money. Many small businesses (such as a one-person operation) will have sufficient protection with a business owner policy. Of course, there are small operations that will need additional, specialized coverage.
- Product Liability Insurance – If your company is involved in any part of bringing goods to market, including manufacturing, distribution, and sale, you will need to have a product liability insurance policy. Anytime the use of a product can result in physical or bodily damage, you better have your butt covered!
Don’t Make This Insurance Mistake! (Below)
Commercial General Liability Insurance Quotes
As you can see, there are many different types of policies to choose from. Get covered for wonderful fun things like professional liability coverage, general commercial liability, fidelity or surety bonds.
Because the insurance agents you are connected to at Hiscox know everything about their products, you better believe that you should talk to one about your needs. They know their products inside and out so you can ask them any specific questions you have.
Most of all, you don’t want or need to find out after an incident that you aren’t sufficiently protected!
You Shouldn’t Have to Bend Over Backwards to Find The Right General Liability Insurance!
We offer to you Hiscox for an easy solution to your commercial insurance quote needs. Simply fill out the online form and you will quickly get the lowest rates for your business needs. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Seriously.
Commercial liability insurance needs depend on the industry your company is in. It also depends on what you do and offer.
Unless you are an expert on, say, small business liability insurance, you need an expert who can walk you through getting the right policies.
Otherwise, you may find yourself being liable for something you didn’t even realize you weren’t covered for. If you don’t get it right, you could lose everything you have!
That would be dumb and you are better than that!
Need Some Insurance Jokes To Wake You Up? Click here
What Are You Waiting For?
What’s the bottom line? The easiest way to find the right agent is to request free commercial insurance quotes via Hiscox. Therefore you save a ton of time versus picking up the phone and shopping around. Or even worse, driving around to different insurance companies talking to them in person. That’s so 90’s!!
Hence, click below to get your insurance on through Hiscox. What do you have to lose if you don’t?
Make sure your business has the right coverage. Check out other types of business insurance.
- 1 Do I Really Have to Have Commercial Liability Insurance? My Company Is Really Small.
- 2 Commercial Liability Insurance Types
- 3 What Are The Most Common Commercial Liability Insurance Policy Types?
- 4 Don’t Make This Insurance Mistake! (Below)
- 5 Commercial General Liability Insurance Quotes
- 6 You Shouldn’t Have to Bend Over Backwards to Find The Right General Liability Insurance!
- 7 What Are You Waiting For?
- 8 Author